Saturday, February 12, 2011

When my cats are in labor, feels like I am in labor

Today my girl was in labour and I feel very sorry to see her go through this. a few minutes of pleasure, and such suffering for her
Wish even humans were put out of their misery like animals
I have been watching how we communicate with our pets, we call them our daughters and sons, and children, a true animal lover would go out of the way to make their children happy.
Heard this man say i need to take her on a drive for a min of 4 or 5 rounds every day, otherwise she is not happy and not even his own children have demanded that from him. If a small thing happens to the pet the whole household people are tensed about it and they turn the house upside down, how much importance is given to these people?

No comments:

Post a Comment